Friday, October 28, 2011

Help me help a triathlete friend (it's free and easy!)

My friend John Young, who is a Little Person superhuman triathlete, is in a Facebook contest for a free entry to the 2012 NYC Triathlon. The voting closes today at 5 PM, and he's trailing another entry by about 40 votes for first place. All you have to do is "Like" this photo in the NYC Triathlon photo album.  John has always been extra supportive of my efforts, and I hope to goodness he is able to win this contest. John is a teacher, which as you know is the best paid  profession in America.  Thanks for helping someone out who is truly worthy of it!

I'll have more updates tomorrow as today is really busy (payday plus learning new work project), but as you can see above, my weigh in this morning went a little bit in the wrong direction. I haven't made a good adjustment yet to the changes the puppy has brought. Not enough sleep is the biggest thing, but I've also been cutting corners on diet in order to save time. That is getting corrected this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment