Wednesday, December 7, 2011

gratuitous puppy pictures!

But first todays update

I went 96 hours straight without a bad food choice before caving into pizza cravings tonight. Back on the wagon in the morning it seems. 4 days isn't too bad, and I'm going for at least 5 next time. We're going out for dinner with Rach's co-workers Thursday night so there will be a little challenge, but I'll find a way to stay within points. I still don't have a training plan in place yet, as I continue to search for a coach and wait to hear back on the team application. I'm going to find an off season plan to follow, and take the first steps while I'm waiting for everything else to form up around me.

What I really wanted to share with you though are these great pictures of Stanley from his first ever trip to the dog boarder for vacation over Thanksgiving.

Here's the star of our show, getting used to his surroundings

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille

I'm plenty tall, see?

Rollin with my homies

Kings of the schoolyard

Stanley's first chance to be the Big Dog.

 He's going back at Christmas, can't wait to see what fun he has then

No comments:

Post a Comment