Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A quick note

Yesterday, I wound up going home a little early from work finishing my day at home. I felt lousy all day, with a strange ringing in my left ear and a lot of sinus congestion. Thankfully the ringing has subsided, but my sinuses are a mess. Anyways, I went to bed early yesterday.

The good news is that sleeping naturally precludes eating, unless of course you're a sleep eater (which I thankfully am not). I've now stayed within my points limit for several days in a row, which is important as the triathlon approaches. I've stabilized around 316 lbs over the past couple of days, but I'm sure when I'm feeling better that number will drop.

I did manage to run yesterday after my early morning blog and before work. I started off pretty easy but actually jogged the last 10 minutes. Im trying to find a comfort zone where I'm not running full speed (because I can only do it for a minute) but moving fast enough to make a legitimate time difference over just walking fast. I wound up doing a little over 2 miles in 30 minutes, which is about where I've been. Kinda sucks when you can't tell the difference between running less faster and running more slower because it all evened out in the end. We're going to run today, so we'll see how that comes out.

1 comment: