Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whining is the workout du jour

Yesterday, Boston got a snow storm that made getting around pretty tough. And we had a house guest for the night who went through travel hell, so we put our life on hold to make sure he got in ok. This meant no working out yesterday, and with Olympic hockey on, I wasn't horribly upset considering I ate pretty well yesterday.

Then I woke up this morning and got on the scale; and I was down another pound.

This proves that the single most powerful workout is whining. Yesterday, I whined about only having lost a pound so far this month, and lo and behold I'm down again today. Sure it could be that I ate healthy, drank plenty of water and had the picture of a healthy day (sans exercise). Or yes, it could be that my body was just in need of a rest day after so many days of working out. Maybe it was Fatty's link to my blog, getting me all worked up worrying about how to entertain all the new readers.

But I still think it was the complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment