Monday, January 25, 2010

Tidbits

Now that my anger at people taking advantage of clydesdales and athenas has been sated with a late night post, I can get around to a bit of housekeeping:

  • h2oAudio was kind enough to renew my sponsorship for the 2010 season. They were unsure as to their sponsorship plans for non-professional athletes following some staffing changes, but have made sponsorship available for the calendar year. The discount is generous, and the customer service has been exemplary. I'm still waiting on my replacement headphones before I know how well the product works. They're due to arrive tomorrow, and I can't wait to get them in the pool and give them a go.
  • The wife and I are closing in on finalizing our triathlon schedule for the upcoming season. I'll be posting this in the next few days.
  • There's also that other announcement I hinted at last night, which I will be free to let out of the bag any day now. 
  • Finally, I haven't made a lot of progress in lining up products to review from the folks I met with at CES. I think it's time I send out second contact attempts. A lot of those vendors get bombarded after the show, so tenacity is a big part of the effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment