Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A very long day

The past couple days have been pretty rough at work, but I'm not going to bore you with the details of that part of my life. Instead, I'll bore you with completely different details of my life. Today, is going to be a very long day. This morning, my lovely wife Rachelle took flight for an out-of-state job interview. By this morning, I mean I've been up since around 3:15, and by out of state I don't want to jinx it by providing too much information, but it rhymes with Corth Narolina.

I went right to work after dropping Rach off, and because of a standing meeting we have each week, I look to be putting in almost a 12 hour day before I get to go home. Thankfully we're expecting good weather, so I can get in a nap and then head out for a 12 mile run/walk in the very quiet small business area behind the hotel.

On another note, thanks to all those who have donated to my fundraising so far. I've got 3 1/2 weeks to put together the last $500 to reach my goal, so if you haven't yet donated I'd sure appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment