Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bad news and bad news

Wasn't sure which to start with, so I'll start with the bad news:

Folks, I won't be around much the rest of the weekend. I have friends coming into town and a video game convention to attend. I'm going to work seriously on maintaining or losing weight this weekend, but I'm facing an uphill battle. My wifes birthday celebration, entire days away from the house without access to home cooked meals, and my arch-nemesis for the weekend; beer.

I'll be covering the events of the weekend over at Gaming Nexus. I'll try to pop in here with little updates, especially if I can get blogging from my Nexus One working.  If not, expect tidbits on Sunday evening.

The other bad news is that I weighed in at 318 this morning. This is a full 5 pounds up from last week, and I'll be darned if I can make sense of it. I know I wasn't counting points properly, but man it sure was a quick jump from where I was. Back to work I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment