Friday, March 26, 2010

The site was down and now its back up

For being a technical person, and someone who used to create websites (back in the day when knowing HTML was all it took), I am fairly average at the technical aspects of maintaining the blog.

Out of the blue on Thursday, the site stopped working. I didn't change anything; but it just stopped working. I didn't notice, other than the fact that the visit numbers were very low. I assumed it was because the weather was nice and I didnt have anything new.

Thankfully, Derek noticed that the blog was down and emailed me. I was able to work with Google and my hosting company to learn what was wrong, and they fixed it.

I'm enjoying my weekend, and I hope you're enjoying yours.

I'll be back monday with an update as we close in on the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment