Monday, March 1, 2010

Ending the month on a down note

As in down 4 pounds. 318 as of this morning.

1 pound a week is pretty easy at my weight, and shows I didn't put in the necessary effort on my food intake. I took too many opportunities to snack, too many days where I counted on exercise to kill extra points; too many days of doing less than I should expect from myself.

I missed my monthly goal of 10 pounds by 60%. That's not a great percentage, except in baseball. Thankfully I have the big cushion I built from last month (15 pounds lost against a 10 pound goal); so as of today, I am only 1 pound off against my goal for the year. Next month I won't have that kind of cushion, so if i fail and fall, it'll be right on my face.

I'm not going to let that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment