Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cross-training, sort of...

This morning, I dropped Rach off at work, after which the team flies to Erie, PA for the Women's NCAA Frozen Four. Last night, before she packed and prepped we made use of our BuyWithMe deal for admission to the Frog Pond at Boston Common for outdoor ice skating.

Being that it's March, and we've seen temperatures in the mid-50's, the ice wasn't in the best condition. In fact, I think it's safe to say ice skating shouldn't be held on a surface with 1 to 2 inches of rise and fall across much of the surface. Sort of like "skating the river" in Mystery, Alaska; except with 100 people around you who skate for crap.

We chose last night because the deal was going to expire, and Rach wouldn't be here when it did, so that means we'll be joining the group run next week.

Notes:

- The drawing for the raffle will be held as soon as I get home, and I'll contact the winner via email. I'll record the drawing process and post the video tomorrow. I was simply too tired to do it at midnight last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment