Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making the raffle more FLUID, and putting a new "Sheen" on things

There are some really great corporate citizens out there willing to step up and provide products for the raffle. Today, FLUID nutrition was kind enough to donate 2 of their 16 serving containers of recovery drink to add to the prize pack. They'll be shipping these directly to the winner; so if you win, you'll be able to choose from their chocolate, berry, or tropical flavors, or try two of the three. This takes the total value of the raffle prize package to over $700!!


If you haven't yet, I hope you'll consider donating, for a chance at a great prize that continues to grow. I have feelers out to a few more companies so this might not be the last announcement I get to make.

------------

You may have noticed there's been a small extra bit of crazy going around lately, emanating from the mind and mouth of Charlie Sheen. While his tirades are sadly the remains of a drug fueled multi-week bender, bi-polar disorder, or most likely both; much of what he's said lately has been down right hilarious. T-Shirt worthy even in some cases. In fact a few of them are things you'd swear came from a motivational speaker. Here are a few of my favorites:
We are High Priest Vatican Warlock Assassins!
I'm an F-18 bro, I will destroy you in the air and deploy my ordinance to the ground
I cured it with my brain
There are parts of me that are Dennis Hopper 
That last one might not sound like a motivational speaker, but it sure is funny. I could literally quote him almost all day, and he's only been speaking out like this for about a week. I just wish I could get wicking t-shirts with his slogans on them. I'd train in those every day.

------------

So, with all that out of the way, a little about me. I haven't had a single bad meal since Sunday, and I have worked out every day this week (including this one as soon I finish this post and hop on the bike). I almost didn't last night though; I waffled so hard I even tweeted I wasn't going to. But after I had a small dessert following dinner, it stuck with me all night, and at 11 PM I got dressed and headed out for a run. I've lost a couple pounds this week too, so tomorrows weigh in should mean a donation from me.

Notes:

- I know I'm still behind on updating my readers who write, but I promise I will no later than this weekend.

- Got another donation yesterday and with some work ones we'll be adding in the next few days, we're almost at 15% of our goal. Great work team, keep it up and most of all, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment