Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pre-PAX preparations and progress update

Yesteday's blog was a late, but important entry. So if you haven't read about the reasons why you should donate, please take a moment to do so.

Lots of tidbits (It's really been a bunch of lists this week):

  • We've now reached the 20% plateau in fundraising gang. $310 to date, and because I'm matching donations at 50% during the raffle, We're actually at the $350 level, with a couple more donations I've been promised that should arrive soon.
  • I'm going to be out of the office tomorrow, so no Weight Watchers meeting again, but it's looking like I'll be down at least 2 more pounds this week, which would mean another $20 to the cause
  • TrainingPeaks is FINALLY planning on launching the Swimsense integration as of 3/16 (planned). This means I will have a single place I can upload all of my workouts (after I get the wireless bike speed sensor for my Garmin) without having to manually type anything.
  • I'm going to make sure I get in a workout tomorrow and Saturday, even with PAX going on. Sunday will be my recovery day, and it will probably be recovery as much from the conference as it is from the workouts. I think Saturday is drinking with friends night
  • I did 40 minutes easy on the bike last night. Rach was sick and needed some care.
  • Week 3, Day 2 of my Couch to 5k today. It's gone well so far, and the shorter runs in week 2 I was able to do even faster than expected.
  • I won a contest for a free CD of Grammy nominees, and now am in the running for a stand up jukebox in a "Don't forget the lyrics" contest at a local radio station two weeks from now. Should be fun
No update tomorrow, but I'll be back on Monday with a vengance.

No comments:

Post a Comment